MANDATORY TRAINING FOR VOLUNTEERS
Mandatory training is currently under review.
There is such rich diversity throughout our 30 000 strong mission volunteer workforce and we understand that training needs will differ across various categories of mission volunteers.
The Volunteer Resources team, Working Health & Safety and Learning and Development are working together to design and implement flexible options for mandatory training.
Here is the list of current mandatory training courses which are in video format - meaning a 'click and play' delivery for ease.
- Zero Tolerance - Discrimination & Equal Opportunity
- Zero Tolerance - Bullying & Harassment
- WHS - Manual Handling
- TSA Today (all personnel welcome - coming soon)
- Child Safety & Well-being (coming soon)
Scroll down and click on each training course to access the video and supporting documents.
- Every volunteer must sign and evidence when they have watched the training videos
- Every manager/facilitator is responsible for evidencing their volunteers' training completions
- The training register must be completed and kept at the site level
- Training completions must also be entered into the Volunteer Registration Record (VRR) spreadsheet or Volunteer Management System (VMS). However, please do not wait to complete training to send or enter your current mission volunteer data.
- To be updated.
Category: Training / How-To