Church Planting Module 7 - Team Unity
The early Church provides us with some examples of how to build unity.
- Shared experiences (Acts 2)
- Strong commitments toward each other (Acts 2)
- A willingness to seize the moment (Acts 3)
- Acceptance of the process of going through difficulty together (Acts 4)
- Sharing resources with one another (Acts 5)
- Diversity in leadership (Acts 6 & 8)
- A healthy culture of accountability (Acts 11 & 15)
- A culture of release and empowerment (Acts 13)
Category: Training / How-To
About the sharer
This Toolkit contains resources to help corps in the NSW/ACT Division increase their missional effectiveness. Hope rising was previously a part of NSW/ACT Division and is no longer in play, but the concepts fit within the Divisional plan, in line with the Divisional Strategy.
We will continue to add resources to this page over the coming months, so please check back regularly.
- Resources Uploaded60
- Resource Views6,935
- Average Rating