Easter Facebook & Instagram Shareable Graphics
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 1 v2.jpgDownloaded 52 times
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 7 v2.jpgDownloaded 48 times
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 8 v2.jpgDownloaded 47 times
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 9 v2.jpgDownloaded 45 times
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 10 v2.jpgDownloaded 48 times
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 11 v2.jpgDownloaded 47 times
- Easter21 - Corps shareable graphics 12 v2.jpgDownloaded 42 times
Keep your Corps' social media branded and vibrant this Easter with these 13 graphics designed and created for Facebook and Instagram posts. There are seven downloadable options in the Download link section (to the right). If you want to customise a graphic, please see the Canva link and instructions below for access to six customisable graphics:
- Link for six Canva shareable Corps social media graphics
- Corps Shareable graphics 1.jpg
- Corps Shareable graphics 7.jpg
- Corps Shareable graphics 8.jpg
- Corps Shareable graphics 9.jpg
- Corps Shareable graphics 10.jpg
- Corps Shareable graphics 11.jpg
- Corps Shareable graphics 12.jpg
Once you click on the Canva hotlink above: click Use template and double-click on Location to edit the text and add your Corps' location or area name. Once completed, simply click Download and then Download again on the drop-down menu. This file will then save as a PNG image file in your Download folder on your computer.
These cover photos have been created in Canva - a free online design platform that we know many Corps are already utilising.
More about resources in Canva
Canva is a free online design platform. You will need to sign up for a free account to access the templates created (no paid subscription required).
Canva is highly user-friendly, but if you find yourself needing some help, you can:
- Watch these simple tutorials
- Click on the purple help button at the bottom right corner of your Canva webpage screen
- Email Branding Support for design assistance
This resource is included in the following collection(s):
About the sharer
The Communications Portfolio team are committed to providing you with the resources you need to support the campaigns and missional activities of The Salvation Army. This includes high quality final art and logos you can add to your own designs.
- Resources Uploaded69
- Resource Views7,956
- Average Rating