You are here: Home › Toolkit › Inclusion & Faith Pathways For Children And Families From Culturally Diverse Backgrounds Webinar (Resource ID 2117)
Inclusion & faith pathways for children and families from culturally diverse backgrounds webinar
6 Pages view
- How do we welcome families from migrant or refugee backgrounds?
- How do we create faith pathways for families from culturally diverse or refugee backgrounds?
- How do we bridge the gap between our community outreach programs and our faith communities?
- Are there any ‘do nots’ we should consider when communicating with families from culturally diverse backgrounds?
- Many refugees have come from countries that are heavily impacted by war and violence. Does our title of ‘Army’ and our reference to ‘Soldiers’. ‘Junior Soldiers’ etc. impede our ability to connect?
To watch the full webinar click here.
Category: Training / How-To