International Day of Older Persons 2021
- Devotional.pdfDownloaded 61 times
- Small Group resource.pdfDownloaded 38 times
- PowerPoint.pptxDownloaded 52 times
- Ways to Celebrate Seniors.pdfDownloaded 58 times
- Prayer for older persons.pdfDownloaded 39 times
- Poem & Song.pdfDownloaded 39 times
- GRATITUDE-S.A.T.B.-Copyright-Howard-Davies-2014.pdfDownloaded 33 times
- Life Review.pdfDownloaded 16 times
- Conversation Cards 2021.pdfDownloaded 16 times
- Leaders_Notes.pdfDownloaded 33 times
- Meeting lead - sample.pdfDownloaded 46 times
- Social Media Tiles.zipDownloaded 42 times
Friday October 1 2021 is the International Day of Older Persons. The day provides us with a wonderful opportunity to celebrate, honour, support, and encourage the older members of our congregations. The following resources have been compiled for use with your seniors and whole congregations.
- Devotional guide
- Small group guide
- PowerPoint slides (for use in church meetings)
- 10 Ways to celebrate Seniors (printable A5)
- Prayer for older persons (printable A5)
- Poem and song (printable A5)
- Music - 'Gratitude' by Major Howard Davies
- Life review tool
- Conversation cards (print the A4 PDF and cut the cards to size)
- Leaders notes
- Sample meeting lead
- Social Media Tiles
If you'd like to add your own questions to the conversation cards, you can use our canva template.
Click here to start editing.
Canva is a free online design platform. You will need to sign up for a free account to access the templates created (no paid subscription required).