Lets Have a Party
- First Steps - Lets have a party.pdfDownloaded 53 times
The key aspects of this ministry include:
- Pastorally caring for families with young children;
- The recognition of key milestones;
- Supporting families through joys and difficulties;
- Celebrating dedication or thanksgiving services.
This program is designed so that corps can use the same format for a number of preschool settings, making it easier for those who don’t come from a church background to engage in a kids’ church program and also making it more engaging for children and their families.
Some First Steps resources are available for printing and other First Steps resources including dedication certificates, birthday cards and posters can be bought via the link below or call The Salvation Army Online Supplies Shop on Toll-Free 1 800 100 018 (Australia only)
Phone: 03 8878 4700