National Reconciliation Week 2021
- Ideas Poster.pdfDownloaded 267 times
- Reading and viewing guide.pdfDownloaded 145 times
- Prayers from our leaders - A4.pdfDownloaded 216 times
- ALT Event Checklist.pdfDownloaded 79 times
- Sermon.pdfDownloaded 135 times
- NRW Social Media Images.zipDownloaded 168 times
- PowerPoint 1.pptxDownloaded 261 times
- Powerpoint 2 .pptxDownloaded 78 times
This year, National Reconciliation Week will take place from May 27 - June 3.
The theme for 2021 is More than a word. Reconciliation takes action. It is a powerful reminder that what we do is far more important than what we say. It’s a principle that is also found repeatedly in Scripture, not least when James writes, “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says” (James 1:22).
In 2021, as we mark 20 years of Reconciliation Australia and almost three decades of Australia’s formal reconciliation process, this theme urges the reconciliation movement towards braver and more impactful action.
- 10 ideas for National Reconciliation Week poster
- Reading and viewing guide
- Prayers from our leaders
- ALT event checklist
- Sermon by Major Sandra McClean
- Social media tiles
- Area Leadership Team PowerPoint 1 - All words on the screen.
- Area Leadership Team PowerPoint 2 - Script for leader provided in the notes section. Leaders are encouraged to read over the script prior to the meeting and deliver in their own words.
To view sample images of these resources before downloading, click the magnifying glass icon on the image above.
You might also be interested in using:
- Reconciliation Action Plan artwork (animation)
- Acknowledgement of Country - Salvation Army leaders
- The Salvation Army walk on as partners for reconciliation
- Sue Hodge's National Acknowledgement of Country and
- The Blessing - Uncle Vince Ross
- The Salvation Army's Commitment to Reconciliation
We encourage you to visit Reconciliation.org.au for more information and resources.