Recovering Unclaimed Money - Event Template
- ACT Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 26 times
- NT Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 19 times
- QLD Unclaimed Money Template_2020.pdfDownloaded 17 times
- SA Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 29 times
- TAS Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 18 times
- WA Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 11 times
- VIC Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 43 times
- NSW Unclaimed Money Template.pdfDownloaded 43 times
Recovering Unclaimed Money event template:
There are over $1.1 billion to be found and this year Moneycare is helping people find their lost money.
Anyone's money can become "lost" if we've forgotten about a bank account, some shares, superannuation or moved address.
Finding money for people is one of the best parts of our job and it's great to be the bearer of good news.
Anyone can do this event! You don't need to be a part of Moneycare, simply grab some colleagues, read through the template and start calling people with the good news!
Find out how by clicking the link to the template relevant to your state.
If you are interested in holding one of these events, please let Financial Inclusion officer Seema Sanghi know: email@example.com. She can support you and also keep track of where these events will be taking place
Category: Training / How-To
This resource is included in the following collection(s):
About the sharer
The Communications Portfolio team are committed to providing you with the resources you need to support the campaigns and missional activities of The Salvation Army. This includes high quality final art and logos you can add to your own designs.
- Resources Uploaded67
- Resource Views6,943
- Average Rating