WHS - EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
How to deliver this training course?
This training course is in video format - meaning a 'click and play' delivery so that it can be accessed by all managers and volunteers with ease.
- The manager is responsible for organising training sessions and ensuring all required resources are available and working. Volunteers are responsible for attending training sessions.
- The manager should provide the time and space for volunteers to ask questions or discuss the content of the video.
- When a volunteer completes watching the video, they must sign the 'Volunteer Training Attendance Sheet' below. This will include the date the video was watched, first name, surname, and signature.
- The manager will have to sign against each individual completion in the 'Volunteer Training Attendance Sheet'.
- Once a training session has been completed, the manager will need to enter the completion date in the Volunteer Registration Record or the Volunteer Management System. If you are unsure where to enter training completions, please contact the Volunteer Resources Help Desk or your Volunteer Resources Advisor.
How to access the training?
Please click below to download the video and the support materials.
- WHS - Emergency Procedures: Video
- Building Healthy Communities Organiser Notes
- WHS - Emergency Procedures: Training Notes
- WHS - Emergency Procedures: Volunteer Training Attendance Sheet
Category: Training / How-To
This resource is included in the following collection(s):
About the sharer
This Toolkit will provide you access to volunteer resources such as: Volunteer Agreements, Volunteer Handbook, Code of Conduct, waivers, templates and processes to enable meaningful and effective volunteer engagement. You will be equipped with the resources necessary to responsibly manage the various groups of volunteers. The Volunteer Resources (VR) team exists to support and assist you through the volunteer journey. If you need assistance using the provided resources or have any questions, please get in touch with the VR team.
- Resources Uploaded16
- Resource Views7,296
- Average Rating