In preparation for Salvos Workday for Volunteers, it is important to keep your volunteer data up-to-date in the VMS. By doing so, you will make your transition to Salvos Workday for Volunteers much smoother.
Follow these easy steps:
- Archive non-active volunteers from VMS
- Ensure volunteers have signed required paperwork - Registration Form and Volunteer Agreement
- Add any previously unrecorded volunteers to VMS
- Add new volunteers to VMS
- Update volunteer details on VMS - click here to see required fields
- Click here to access VMS
- Update existing roles in VMS with:
- The integrity checks required for the role
- Line Manager's name and at least one contact detail
- Add any missing roles to VMS (contact the VR Helpdesk to create a new role on VMS for your site)
- Match each volunteer to their volunteer roles(s)
For assistance, contact your VR Advisor.