You can participate by sending your creative responses to us for Worship Arts to share with others. Your response to OUR GOD IS could be a meaningful way to encourage other Salvos across Australia - whether in local Mission Expressions, through Divisional or Territorial events, or a wide variety of programs.
While we cannot guarantee we will be able to share every work received, or share them in identical manner, we will respect your work and collaborate with you on the best avenues for sharing your creativity to encourage others. To send us pieces for consideration:
- Email email@example.com
- Attachments up to 10MB can be emailed directly
- Larger files can be shared via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Sharepoint. Please ensure you have set the link access to Edit so we can download it.
- Please include your name in ALL file names e.g. JohnSmith_poem1; SuzyJones_PraiseOurHealer.mp3; etc.
If you are not sure about submitting pieces for official release, there are other informal ways you can be involved:
- Post your work in the OUR GOD IS Creative Collaboration group on Facebook – this is a moderated Public group. If you are not a Facebook user, you can still share these pieces with a member of the Worship Arts team to post on your behalf, or to be posted here on our Website news.
- Share your work individually on any platform you regularly use or directly with friends, family, your mission expression – remember to use the hashtags #2022OurGodIs and #worshipartssalvosau
- You can also draw on the themes and shared material for your personal reflection, devotions or life group times. The sky is the limit!
Need to Know
- Please ensure anything submitted, posted or shared is your own original work, and any pre-existing elements are sourced only from original, TSA controlled or Creative Commons licenced material. This helps us to be copyright compliant.
- Participants under 18 years must have parent/guardian permission to share their work, and additional child safety permissions apply - see Terms & Conditions.
- A Production Guide is available for support with technical and logistic preparation. Click HERE to download.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be downloaded HERE.