Safe Salvos is about creating safe places and safe people within The Salvation Army.
It is about providing training, screening tools and other resources which enable anyone working, leading or assisting with children, youth and other vulnerable people to ensure ministries are safe.
It is also about promoting a culture of pro-activity, transparency and responsibility.
Head to the Safe Salvos website to:
- Download forms & manuals (e.g. Incident forms, Program Approval forms, Application for Ministry forms, etc.)
- Find out about upcoming Safe Salvos workshops
- Find out about Working With Children/Vulnerable People Checks
- Find out how to report a child protection concern
- Download the Safe Salvos Summary Sheet