Mission, Vision and Values
- Vision Mission Values - English Digital Files.zipDownloaded 688 times
- Vision Mission Values - English Poster Printing Files.zipDownloaded 257 times
- Vision Mission Values - English Banner Printing Files.zipDownloaded 177 times
- Vision Mission Values - Chinese.zipDownloaded 85 times
- Vision Mission Values - Korean.zipDownloaded 69 times
- Vision Mission Values - Vietnamese.zipDownloaded 151 times
- Vision Mission Values - English (Screen Display 16.9).zipDownloaded 252 times
- Vision Mission Values - Hindi.zipDownloaded 105 times
- Vision Mission Values - Farsi.zipDownloaded 63 times
Posters, banners & images
On this page you will find updated designs for our Vision, Mission and Values Statements.
Which languages are available?
Download your chosen language via the bar on the right of this page.
To view sample images of these resources before downloading, click the magnifying glass icon on the image above.
What formats are available?
- Posters (A1, A2, A3)
- Pull up banners
- Digital and professional print files
- 16:9 (optimised for screen display)
How can I purchase these banners?
Resources on this page can be downloaded for printing locally.
If you would like to purchase the new set of pull-up banners, click here.
Can I still access the old designs?
Yes! To access previous Mission, Vision and Values designs and engagement tools, click here.
What if I can't find what I need?
For additional or non-zipped files, assistance or advice please contact the Mission Resources Team at email@example.com.
Where can I find teaching materials related to the Mission Statement?
For teaching resources on our Mission Statement, click here.
These uniquely Australian banners and posters can be displayed at any expression and illustrate The Salvation Army’s heart to be an inclusive and welcoming church and service - dedicated to transforming lives with the love of Jesus. The artwork depicted was created for our National RAP Launch in 2020 and symbolises unity and inclusivity.
Category: Promotion / Communication