- Listening Prayer.pdfDownloaded 338 times
- Prayer of Examen.pdfDownloaded 253 times
- SOAP.pdfDownloaded 234 times
- Week 1 Prayers - Deeply Connected.pdfDownloaded 293 times
- Lectio Divina.pdfDownloaded 376 times
- Social Media Squares.zipDownloaded 210 times
- Social Media Rectangles - Part 2 of 2.zipDownloaded 148 times
- Social Media Rectangles - Part 1 of 2.zipDownloaded 111 times
- Week 2 Prayers - Letting Go Cutting Back.pdfDownloaded 91 times
- Week 2 Prayers PPT.pptxDownloaded 36 times
- Week 3 Prayers PPT.pptxDownloaded 77 times
- Week 3 Prayers - So Much More.pdfDownloaded 246 times
- Prayer from Aux. Lt. Edward Conteh (Auburn Corps).pdfDownloaded 85 times
‘Pray it Forward’ is a national prayer initiative, to encourage us to call on God as we re-imagine and redefine the way we serve and engage in mission following the coronavirus pandemic.
'Pray It Forward' is a call out to every Salvo across the country to enter into a period of intentional prayer and prophetic listening from 31 May – 21 June. We are seeking God’s wisdom to inform and shape the way we deliver mission into the future.
Over these days, we want you to focus on praying for The Salvation Army as a national movement and in your specific local context.
- Pray for the opportunity to reassess and evaluate the stewardship of our resources.
- Pray for new ways of delivering the God-given mission and ways to facilitate healthy Christian community.
- Ask God to lead us in new ways of encouraging people in discipleship and faith pathways.
- Seek God’s guidance for how you will serve him and be part of his mission in your own family, neighbourhood and workplace.
The prayer resources available on this page have been created to help you reflect and engage during this time.