The Letter to the Ephesians
- BSt_Ephesians_Introduction.pdfDownloaded 21 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study1.pdfDownloaded 28 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study2.pdfDownloaded 15 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study3.pdfDownloaded 17 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study4.pdfDownloaded 15 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study5.pdfDownloaded 16 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study6.pdfDownloaded 19 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study7.pdfDownloaded 15 times
- BSt_Ephesians_Study8.pdfDownloaded 18 times
- BSt_Ephesians_StudyALL.pdfDownloaded 17 times
The early churches were home based. The first Christians met in homes in small groups
(Acts 1:13, 2:2, 2:46, 5:42, 8:32, Rom. 16:4-5, 1 Cor. 16:19, Col. 4:15 etc).
This encouraged informality and ministry to one another. These studies on Ephesians are designed for such a context and for such participation. This free bible study is written by the Rev Kevin Giles.