Living Our Vision - Vision Resources
Living Our Vision
From February 11th to March 18th, 2018 Salvos throughout the movement will have opportunity to engage further with the National Vision in a six week ‘Living our Vision’ campaign.
An introduction week will be followed by five weeks, each focused on unpacking a line of the National Vision Statement.
To help engage in Living Our Vision, a collection of vision booster resources have been created for leaders to use, accommodating the diversity of Salvation Army expressions throughout our nation.
All the below resources can be found here.
- Sermon outlines – available in various versions with accompanying video clips and PowerPoint slides.
- Videos – featuring real stories from Salvation Army corps and centres (MPG format).
- Children’s ministry materials – for use with your Junior Soldiers or Sunday School group. #livelovefight Kids Response - Video
- Youth devotional & small group materials – for use with youth group gatherings and high school students.
- Adult devotions/discussion materials – for use in Corps small groups, and staff or team meetings.
- Prayer room materials - for organising a group prayer event for the vision, including activities and print
- Other translations - of the vision statement into Chinese and Korean in PowerPoint format
- Additional Resources - THQ Support Services and Social Program Centre information