National Diversity and Inclusion Team Resources
- Dontforgetaboutme Social Media Cards.zipDownloaded 87 times
- Diversity & Inclusion COVID-19 Resource Booklet.pdfDownloaded 120 times
- Conversations around Race and Racism.pdfDownloaded 92 times
- Refugee Simulation Guide.pdfDownloaded 37 times
- Theological Reflection.pdfDownloaded 23 times
The Diversity and Inclusion Resource Booklet for COVID-19 is now available to download. This Booklet includes resources for Salvos frontline leaders to support and include our diverse communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. #dontforgetaboutme tiles are also available for use across your social media platforms.
To enable inclusive culture and practice across all Salvo mission expressions.
Our Primary Function:
- Promoting diversity & inclusion opportunities
- Supporting frontline Mission Expressions to build an inclusive culture in ministry
- Facilitating diversity & inclusion competency
Complete the SBS Inclusion Program on Learn here.
Modules include Core Inclusion, Culture, Gender, Disability,
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and Age (coming soon!)
Looking to start English Conversational classes at your corps or centre? You will find our helpful start-up guide on the Frontline Mission Toolkit here.
If you're looking for translated Mission, Vision & Values
content click here.
A truly inclusive Salvation Army is where EVERYONE belongs, develops and has opportunity to contribute to the mission.
For more information, contact your state Diversity & Inclusion Engagement Coordinator:
Adrian Kistan – National General Manager Adrian.Kistan@salvationarmy.org.au
Cynthia Gunawan (QLD) Cynthia.Gunawan@salvationarmy.org.au
Katharine Dale (NSW/ACT) Katharine.Dale@salvationarmy.org.au
Nina Conquest (VIC) Nina.Conquest@salvationarmy.org.au
David Bruford (TAS) David.Bruford@salvationarmy.org.au
Alphonse Mulumba (WA) Alphonse.Mulumba@salvationarmy.org.au
TBA (SA/NT) Adrian.Kistan@salvationarmy.org.au