National Diversity and Inclusion Team Resources
- Dontforgetaboutme Social Media Cards.zipDownloaded 320 times
- Diversity & Inclusion COVID-19 Resource Booklet.pdfDownloaded 424 times
- Theological Reflection on Diversity and Inclusion.pdfDownloaded 251 times
- Exploring Your Backyard (Cross-cultural Engagement Concept).pdfDownloaded 396 times
- Salvos Catering (Social Enterprise Case Study).pdfDownloaded 390 times
- Flavours of the World (Cross-cultural Engagement Concept).pdfDownloaded 279 times
- Conversations around Race and Racism - updated 140521.pdfDownloaded 452 times
- Tips for Creating an Inclusive Event.pdfDownloaded 144 times
- Ideas for Creating an Inclusive Event.pdfDownloaded 89 times
- Discipleship in Intercultural Context.pdfDownloaded 268 times
To enable inclusive culture and practice across all Salvo mission expressions.
Our Primary Function:
- Promoting diversity & inclusion opportunities
- Supporting frontline Mission Expressions to build an inclusive culture in ministry
- Facilitating diversity & inclusion competency
Complete the SBS Inclusion Program on Learn here.
Modules include Core Inclusion, Culture, Gender, Disability,
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and Age (coming soon!)
Looking to start Conversational English classes at your corps or centre?
Looking for All Abilities (Disability) Inclusion resources?
Browse our collection of resources here.
International Day of People with Disabilities resources
Two brand new resources for engaging with International Day of People with Disabilities have been added to Toolkit. Click here to view resources.
If you're looking for translated
Mission, Vision & Values content click here.
Looking for refugee and people seeking asylum resources?
Browse our collection of resources here, including materials for
supporting newly arrived Afghan refugees.
Looking for translated welcome posters?
Over 20 languages available and growing!
To view the entire collection click here.
For more information contact our team here: