National Diversity and Inclusion Team Resources
- Dontforgetaboutme Social Media Cards.zipDownloaded 113 times
- Diversity & Inclusion COVID-19 Resource Booklet.pdfDownloaded 172 times
- Conversations around Race and Racism.pdfDownloaded 146 times
- Harmony Day 2021.pdfDownloaded 56 times
- Theological Reflection on Diversity and Inclusion.pdfDownloaded 68 times
- Exploring Your Backyard (Cross-cultural Engagement Concept).pdfDownloaded 36 times
- Salvos Catering (Social Enterprise Case Study).pdfDownloaded 21 times
- Flavours of the World (Cross-cultural Engagement Concept).pdfDownloaded 14 times
- Refugee Simulation Guide.pdfDownloaded 20 times
- Internation Position Statement - Refugees & Asylum Seekers.pdfDownloaded 4 times
To enable inclusive culture and practice across all Salvo mission expressions.
Our Primary Function:
- Promoting diversity & inclusion opportunities
- Supporting frontline Mission Expressions to build an inclusive culture in ministry
- Facilitating diversity & inclusion competency
Complete the SBS Inclusion Program on Learn here.
Modules include Core Inclusion, Culture, Gender, Disability,
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and Age (coming soon!)
Looking to start Conversational English classes at your corps or centre?
The Welcome Project:
Looking for All Abilities (Disability) Inclusion resources?
Browse our collection of resources here.
If you're looking for translated
Mission, Vision & Values content click here.
The Salvation Army International Position Statement
on Refugees and Asylum Seekers
Download on this page or view here.
For more information contact our team here:
A truly inclusive Salvation Army is where EVERYONE belongs, develops and has opportunity to contribute to the mission.