National Diversity and Inclusion Team Resources
- Dontforgetaboutme Social Media Cards.zipDownloaded 217 times
- Diversity & Inclusion COVID-19 Resource Booklet.pdfDownloaded 298 times
- Harmony Day 2021.pdfDownloaded 226 times
- Theological Reflection on Diversity and Inclusion.pdfDownloaded 142 times
- Exploring Your Backyard (Cross-cultural Engagement Concept).pdfDownloaded 201 times
- Salvos Catering (Social Enterprise Case Study).pdfDownloaded 153 times
- Flavours of the World (Cross-cultural Engagement Concept).pdfDownloaded 102 times
- Conversations around Race and Racism - updated 140521.pdfDownloaded 119 times
To enable inclusive culture and practice across all Salvo mission expressions.
Our Primary Function:
- Promoting diversity & inclusion opportunities
- Supporting frontline Mission Expressions to build an inclusive culture in ministry
- Facilitating diversity & inclusion competency
Complete the SBS Inclusion Program on Learn here.
Modules include Core Inclusion, Culture, Gender, Disability,
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander and Age (coming soon!)
Looking to start Conversational English classes at your corps or centre?
The Welcome Project:
Looking for All Abilities (Disability) Inclusion resources?
Browse our collection of resources here.
If you're looking for translated
Mission, Vision & Values content click here.
Looking for refugee and people seeking asylum resources?
Browse our collection of resources here, including materials for
supporting newly arrived Afghan refugees.
Looking for translated welcome posters?
Over 20 languages available and growing!
To view the entire collection click here.
For more information contact our team here: