Program Approval Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions - NSW ACT QLD.docxDownloaded 26 times
- Frequently Asked Questions - VIC TAS SA NT WA.docxDownloaded 27 times
- Step Guide - NSW ACT QLD.docxDownloaded 56 times
- Step Guide VIC TAS SA NT WA.docxDownloaded 29 times
- New Program Member List Template (VIC TAS SA NT WA).xlsxDownloaded 32 times
- ACT - If u arent Ok card.pdfDownloaded 21 times
To support the migration of volunteer data to Salvos Workday the People component of the SMO database has been disabled. Please click on the relevant Program Approval Resource documents below to support you with this change.
Approved Online Platforms/Tools
This resource is included in the following collection(s):
About the sharer
Keeping children and young people safe and well within organisations is so much more than having policies and procedures in place. A child safe organisation is one that creates a culture, adopts strategies and takes real action to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children and young people is at the centre of its values, decisions and actions. This is a collection of training resources for this benefit.
- Resources Uploaded14
- Resource Views2,063
- Average Rating